Position Summary: We’re looking for an excellent teammate with a practical approach to addressing business challenges with actionable, data driven talent management solutions. As the HR Advanced Analytics Senior Manager, you will advise and take on problems with business leaders and provide thought leadership and direction from design to implementation of HR analytics tools, and executive dashboards and reporting. You will report to the Senior Director, Colleague Insights &Analytics and HRBP.
You are an integral part of theHuman Resources Team and will:
- Provide Business and HR leaders across the Enterprise with actionable insights from people data to build strategic advantage, mitigate risk, and create returns on investment.
- Translate complex business questions and challenges into appropriate analytic methodology.
- Design and implement advanced statistical analyses, including research design, modeling, and linkage to business results.
- Locate, clean and restructure data, linking data from multiple sources and partners.
- Lead projects, creating and coordinating steering and working committees.
- Translate predictive models into forecasting tools to drive effective talent management and/or predict the impact of interventions.
- Provide thought leadership/ guiding principlesfor data integrity, metric creation, methodology and interpretation.
- 3+ years proven expertise and experience performing
advanced analytics with statistical analysis software packages
- 3+ years Advanced Excel skills (i.e., V lookups, pivot
- 3+ years internal consultant experience
- 3+ years creating compelling presentation using data
- 3+ years working with internal HRIS systems and
internal data marts/data warehouses to create databases.
- 3+ years project management experience in a business
Education: M.A. or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field preferred. Business Overview:
- 7 years leading projects and/or consultant experience
advising senior management on business outcomes.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/