Job Description As a HR Advanced Analytics Senior Manager, you will use a practical approach to addressing business challenges with actionable, data-driven talent management solutions. In this highly visible role, you act as an HR analytic authority for the enterprise. You will consult and problem solve with business leaders, provide thought leadership, and support the design, development and implementation of HR analytics initiatives involving statistical analysis and modeling.
You are an integral part of the Human Resources Team, providing Business and HR leaders across the Enterprise with actionable insights from people data that build strategic advantage, mitigate risk and create return on investment. Using your knowledge of the business, research methods, and statistics, you will help translate complex business questions and challenges into analytic projects.
· Conducting statistical analysis using data from a range of sources to identify drivers of an outcome (e.g., reducing employee turnover or improving employee selection).
· Developing models that take established links between factors and outcomes to enable scenario testing.
· Creating and administering surveys to help gather the data needed to understand an issue.
· Supporting the data and reporting needs of projects (e.g., the company’s annual employee engagement survey).
· Creating informative and sustainable dashboards.
· Helping to assess the business impact of implemented talent solutions and communicating results to leadership and stakeholders
For all projects, the ability to work collaboratively with senior leaders, managers, and HR professionals is key to success.
This position does not have any direct reports, but leads others in project work and must act as a thought leader on subjects of expertise.
Required Qualifications · 3+ years of experience performing advanced analytics (e.g., regression, ANOVA, factor analysis, reliability analyses).
· 3+ years using tools like SAS, R, Python, or SQL to integrate disparate and complex datasets, and to conduct advanced analytics.
· 3+ years advanced Excel skills (e.g., vlook-ups, pivot tables, macros).
· 3+ years internal consulting experience involving presenting to and communicating with senior leaders and translating technical concepts and research findings into practical, meaningful HR and business ideas and recommendations.
· 3+ years of creating compelling presentation using data visualization software (e.g., Tableau) and PowerPoint.
· 3+ years working with business systems (such as HRS and ATS) and data lakes /data warehouses.
· 3+ years of experience leading projects in a business setting.
· M.A. or PhD in a field with a focus on quantitative research and analysis.
Preferred Qualifications · 7 years of experience leading projects in a business setting.
· 7 years of internal consulting experience.
· M.A. or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
Education · M.A. or PhD in a field with a focus on quantitative research and analysis.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/