What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you. About this Role:
The HR Associate supports business unit clients by providing first line support for HR issues, concerns and programs. This individual is responsible for communicating and responding to basic policy and procedure inquiries, benefits questions, and training matters. Assists the HR partner team with data analysis, change management and talent management activities, organizational design and compensation initiatives, and management of projects. What you’ll do:
Job Requirements: What you’ll need:
- Provide strong business unit partnership and general administrative support to the HR partner teams and overall HR department and respond to inquiries from associates.
- Process and analyze HR data for reporting purposes such as turnover tracking and headcount analysis.
- Takes initiative to respond to questions from associates regarding payroll, benefits, etc. in a timely manner and resolves routine problems.
- General HR Administrative tasks include: maintaining employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations. Updating personnel transactions in the HRIS system. Provides verifications of employment. Maintain HR paperwork, to include processing terminations, transfers, and job title changes.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 - 5 years of administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources
- Outstanding customer service skills and sense of urgency in a services environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to handle sensitive documentation.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and the ability to apply business rules.
- Strong report-writing/data analysis skills and a solid understanding of HR and employee data.
- Effective research and project management skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; familiarity with HRIS systems preferred.
What we offer:
- Individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Outstanding ability to multi-task as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and take initiative.
- Strong analytical skills and reporting capability.
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com .
Job ID 00015733
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.