The Human Resources Assoc Manager at PepsiCo plays a key role in executing a talent agenda that aligns with the team's business priorities. HR Generalists are expected to work closely with the teams they support to execute agreed-upon initiatives designed to address performance at both the individual and team levels. Initiatives HRMs will support include employee engagement assessment and action-planning; performance management; career coaching and planning; custom training; and organization design. HRMs will also play the critical role of coach and advisor to associates in the functions they support.
This HR Assoc Manager will provide leadership and functional HR support to the PepsiCo North America Beverages Finance organization based in White Plains, NY. Key Responsibilities:
- Guide leadership and employees regarding company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Assist leadership in performance management and developing effective pipeline and succession plans
- Develop an understanding of the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective in order to advise and influence leadership
- Design and execute staffing strategies for finance hiring needs for both experienced and campus (BBA/MBA) hires
- Identify and develop high potential talent
- Develop and execute strategies to improve organizational health and culture
- Accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations ( e.g. FMLA, ADA, EEC and FLSA)
- Develop and lead training across multiple levels and topics
- Serve as advisor and coach to associates around career development and performance issues
- Bachelors Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
- A minimum of 5 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and/or Organizational Development experience is ideal
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present their point of view in varied business situations.
- Strong skills in Powerpoint/Excel/Word
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.