We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our team and support the HR Technology initiative portfolio for 2017.
This role will support Global HR teams with gathering requirements and systems validation. This person will be responsible for working with business partners to build out requirements for web-based and transactional applications. The individual must be located in Charlotte, NC. Waterfall experience is required. Agile experience would be a plus. Expertise is desired in the following areas: HR systems such as Workday, and business analytics/reporting. Background in training, compensation, and case management is a plus.
* Ensure business requirements provide the proper level of detail for technology teams.
* Work with business partners, technology partners, and project managers across multiple teams to prioritize requests and manage expectations on scope of work, and help research any problems that are identified.
* Meet regularly with Service Delivery Managers, Technical Analysts, and Developers to review requirements, answer questions, prioritize work, gather examples and provide feedback on design proposals.
* Ensure proper traceability is being accounted for from the project's inception to its close.
* Drive completion of user acceptance testing (UAT) and Production validation with the different business teams, including coordinating testing of changes, gathering test scripts, and managing issue resolution through Quality Center, email, and other tools.
* Work with Testing partners on test script development.
* Ensure all issues/defects identified during testing and Production validation are assigned to the appropriate technology partner and worked on based on priority.
* Create training materials and deliver training to UAT audiences.
* Work with business partners to document change requests.
1. Strong business analysis background. Minimum of 5 years experience if worked at BAC; Minimum of 7 years experience required if worked outside BAC
2. Excellent communication skills needed to work closely with the business as well as technology partners
3. Production validation experience
4. Background must align with the aforementioned competencies
5. Minimum of Bachelors Degree
6. Ability to work in more formal, executive environment
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.