: This position is accountable for delivering Human Resource (HR) services and solutions to MetLife’s Global Legal Affairs and Global Corporate Affairs organizations.
- Provides client-focused people solutions that drive business results for the Client Human Capital Plan/Strategy/Objectives to include workforce planning, talent management, change management, organizational development performance management and talent sourcing, succession planning and compensation.
- Determines impact and results of HR initiatives that affect client operations and results.
- Provides a well facilitated process of organization design and operating model development.
- Coordinates cross-discipline HR resources to address the client’s Human Capital challenges and opportunities in relation to business objectives.
- Provides change leadership that fosters awareness, understanding, engagement, and action in response to corporate and business change events.
- Effectively executes core operational HR processes.
- Efficiently manages resource budget within HR and between HR and the client.
- Serve as HR Business Partner/Consultant interface to MetLife business units to include Middle and Senior Management.
- Influences change at all levels of the business by utilizing strong strategic partnering skills.
- Contributes to client strategy and objective setting regarding human capital management throughout the entire business planning and implementation cycle.
- Participates in the execution of a comprehensive and integrated client human capital plan to enable business strategy and objectives, in alignment with the enterprise human capital plan.
- Coordinates various HR Resources such as Learning, Talent Management, Sourcing, Organization Effectiveness, and Compensation to diagnose, develop, and deliver timely and relevant solutions to the client.
- Consults on talent management and organization design/development in partnership and collaboration with Talent Management and Organization Effectiveness consultants.
- Bachelor's degree with advanced training and previous Business Partner/Consultant experience.
- Minimum of 10 yrs. Human Resources experience.
- Knowledge of overall HR products and services to deliver solutions to clients.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Thinks Strategically – Sets direction aligned to the company’s strategy, applying external and global perspective to meet local and global needs.
- Motivates People – Gains people commitment to achieve business objectives through clear communication of the company’s vision and flexing leadership styles to inspire high performance.
- Creates Partnerships – Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Reports to: AVP, Global Support Functions
- Direct reports/team: 1
- Key Stakeholders: Chief Counsels (within Legal Affairs) & Heads of Dept. Corporate Affairs
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.