As an HR Business Partner, you will build trusted advisor relationships with all levels of management across assigned client groups; partner with client business units to apply HR management principles and knowledge to establish rapport, trust, confidence and credibility with management and employees.
• Provide global, strategic guidance on people and organizational issues: Employee Relations, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Performance Management and HR Strategic initiatives
• Pro-actively translates business needs into HR solutions
• Lead and support the execution of HR Programs, Tools (HRIS and systems), Metrics and Analytics within sub-groups of the Product Development organization.
• Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values
• Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
• 5 years of Human Resources experience.
• Background reflecting strong tenure and career progression within a complex, global organization.
• Strong Project Management Skills and ability to manage complex projects with multiple stake holders in a fast paced environment.
• Strong business acumen and spreadsheet capability. Ability to create analytics using Excel in support of HR business initiatives.
• Must be self-directed and able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Ability to work independently and be resourceful in finding solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and, effective problem solving ability.
• Ability to travel as required
• Experience working in large global corporation, "High Tech" Industry will be a plus
***All Qualifications are preferred****
Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs.
Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures. Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values. Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving. Ability to travel. 5 years generalist experience and BA/BS degree. Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.