Join our world class Human Resource team!
We have an opening for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support our Commercial Clients Product Marketing and Strategy & Operations teams within the Client Product Group organization. This is a global HRBP role with team members primarily in the Americas and APJ. These groups represent approximately ~975 team members and ~12 executives.
Client Product Group is responsible for all Client and Consumer products (Desktops, notebook, Workstation and Tablet) for the company.
This role will be responsible for working with senior business leaders to both develop and implement the people strategy. The people strategy includes the areas of talent, leadership, business strategy/transformation, organizational development and effectiveness, organizational health, workforce optimization, change management, and rewards and culture.
· Viewed as a business partner, change agent and member of the line leadership staff
· Consults with the business to define and activate the people strategy
· Leads and implements business specific projects and initiatives to deliver on specific business requirements and outcomes
· Provides counsel and coaching to leadership and manages overall business relationship
· Serves as the primary HR interface for these groups providing an integrated HR solution
· Scans and benchmarks the marketplace to identify and leverage best practices/trends to influence the business and HR agenda
· Partners across HR and with other business units and functions to influence decisions and provide end-to-end business solutions in line with the business’ affordability envelope
· Drives company-wide programs, initiatives and core HR programs (e.g., Diversity action planning, rewards, pay planning, performance management, Tell Dell, succession planning leadership development, etc.)
· Partners with the Centers of Excellence (COE) and provides input to design business appropriate solutions; responsible for the delivery and execution of Global COE talent management programs
· Partner with HR Services for appropriate design and execution of business requirements, ensuring legal and infrastructure compliance
· Partners with Talent Acquisition and Talent Services on talent forecasting and staff augmentation
· Undergraduate and 8-10 years of relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years of relevant experience
· Specific experience needed in Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion and Change Management
· Proven ability to proactively translate changing business objectives to effective HR strategies
· Strong client relationship management skills and demonstrated experience in developing consultative relationships with executive leaders, including the ability to influence decision makers to think strategically and critically
· Demonstrated ability to develop, monitor and respond to HR and company metrics
· Demonstrated ability to drive broad complex projects to successful completion
**Job:** **Human Resources - Business Partner*
**Organization:** **Human Resources*
**Title:** *HR Business Partner Consultant (Austin area)*
**Requisition ID:** *160011BQ*