HR Business Partner, Consultant-Austin,TX
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Posted: December 20, 2017
Reference ID: R24832
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dells Support and Deployment Services team is hiring an HR Business partner to be responsible for supporting our Customer Services and Support team based in Round Rock,TX.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in Human Resources including HR Generalist, HR Performance mgmt. processes and HR Business partner experience with complex organizations. Experience in HR program management and execution with proven abilities to be innovative and creative.
Primary alignment to one Business Unit.Consults with executive and senior leaders in areas of organization design and development in support of business strategy. Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with executives and team members to identify and address root causes of human resources issues. Ensures compliance with corporate policy at the business unit or division level.
- Serves as the primary HR interface for the segment/function providing an integrated HR solution
- Viewed as a business partner, change agent, and member of the line leadership staff
- Consults with the business leaders on talent, leadership, business strategy/transformation, organizational development and effectiveness, organizational health, workforce optimization, change management, rewards and culture
- Consults with the business to define and activate the People Strategy
- Scans and benchmarks the marketplace to identify and leverage best practices / trends to influence the business and HR agenda.
- Leads and implements business specific projects and initiatives to deliver on specific business requirements and outcomes
- Provides counsel and coaching to leadership and manages overall business relationship
- Partners across HR and with other BUs to influence decisions and provide end-to-end business solutions in line with the businesses affordability envelope
-Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent professional experience.
-Typically requires 10+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelors degree; or 8+ years and a Masters degree; or a PhD with 6+ years experience; or equivalent experience.
-Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with Sr. executive leaders and drive complex people capitol programs.
-Competent to work in HR Performance Management, compensation, and training and development
-Experience with HR Management systems
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Human Resources
Job ID: R24832