Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Key Responsibilities
Conduct organizational & talent assessments; develop talent strategy and pipeline to staff and build workforce capability. (e.g., selection, assessment, development, succession)
With guidance, implement change management, communication and engagement strategies within the BU/Function.
Actively partner, coach & develop managers. (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, performance management).
Execute on delivery of HR initiatives for the BU/Function. With guidance will balance enterprise-wide and business unit specific needs with local requirements.
Leverage tools and systems e.g.; Workforce Dashboard, Workday to perform analytics in support of business strategy.
As required, support M,A&D diligence and integration of HR projects, programs, processes and initiatives.
Support at least one HR enterprise/region-wide initiative annually.Functional Knowledge
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.