As an HRBP in the Display and Flexible Technology Business, you will partner with the business to develop HR strategies that drive performance and foster people development.
The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels as the organization grows and scales. The role will require the ability to establish HR priorities and operating rhythm. You'll need excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning ability, and the agility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment. Key Responsibilities
- Take a lead Project Management role to drive the enterprise wide annual programs within the BU (performance management, rewards planning, organizational health survey, competency & integrated training, etc.). Responsible for establishing project objectives, prioritizing responsibilities, executing deliverables, and tracking and measuring to successful completion.
- Support BU specific initiatives, including: Diversity & Inclusion events, Rewards and Recognition program, Engagement initiatives (e.g. BYCTW).
- Closely partner with Staffing to support recruiting, including resource planning and headcount management. Support Intern/NCG program management.
- Actively partner, coach & develop managers (coaching, counseling, career development, performance management).
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to influence managers/leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention, and the employee experience
- Strong understanding and ability to be highly productive and influential in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 6 Years of relevant experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.