Senior HR Advisor
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
Posted: December 22, 2017
Reference ID: 201701638
Exciting opportunity to join a high-performance HR team! As a Senior HR Advisor, you will provide a broad range of HR services including managing employee relations, performance management, leadership and career coaching, workforce planning and team building. You will spend most of your day managing complex employee relations, performing root cause/trend analysis and consulting with management and leaders at all levels.
The successful candidate will develop strong relationships with the HRBP team, key internal partners (legal, IT, etc.) and functional leaders to broker services to meet the needs of the organization to achieve outstanding business results. The selected individual must be able to champion cultural change, challenge the status-quo and develop creative solutions to global business challenges.
- Responsible for providing advice and counsel to managers, employees, HRBPs and HR leaders regarding HR policies and best practices.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the business and HR team on a broad range of employee relations issues including performance management, investigations, terminations, harassment, discrimination, employee/customer complaints, labor relations and other policy related issues.
- Conduct high profile investigations and provide accurate and timely response to concerns as well as expedient solutions to problems. Use internal resources (HR, Legal, Compliance, Global security, etc.) and consult with management on appropriate outcomes. Provide recommendations based on findings and prepare thorough documentation.
- Analyze ER trends and help plan/develop new HR projects to support the business needs.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are executed consistently within the business unit and that appropriate legal and compliance processes are followed.
- Follow and improve standardized procedures for investigations to ensure legal compliance as well as fair and efficient resolution of all employee relations matters.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of employee relations focused experience in a mid to large sized international company, preferably in the software industry.
- Collaborative and customer-focused with ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to listen effectively, to select and use appropriate communication methods and to effectively present ideas and information.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and provide recommendations.
- Ability to respond rapidly and independently to requests, develop and implement creative solutions, and follow through to ensure resolution.
You're empowered when you're a Kronite
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance - to live inspired. In fact, it's expected! Whether you're playing foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in group fitness classes, or videoconferencing with Kronites thousands of miles away, you'll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you're a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 5,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.