As members of the Human Resources
team, we are stewards of Intuit's greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to drive a high performing organization in a growth oriented global company. Our vision is to inspire the world's top talent to innovate and make a difference.
Come join Intuit as part of the Human Resources team as a HR Business Partner, in our Small Business Group supporting QuickBooks. We are looking for business leaders who are creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business. This is a demanding, strategic, rewarding and leadership role requiring proven top-notch business partnering skills and leadership experience. This is not about earning a "seat at the table." The seat is already there … waiting to be filled by the right person. Is that you?
This individual will become a critical member of the Business and HR community helping to drive key outcomes and decisions on talent, organizational capability and leadership. Primary focus will be on partnering with key Directors and Vice Presidents in our Small Business Group organization. The successful candidate will work to ensure:
- Leaders have a talent management mindset, enabling employee growth and development, leading to increased mobility
- Development of a talent strategy connected to the business strategy and growth
- An efficient and effective org structure that is designed around the work to deliver growth results
- Organizational capabilities which drive business results and employee engagement
- Leaders drive the right changes at the right time solving for the right business outcomes and the best possible employee experience
To that end, the HR Business Partner will:
- Understand the business goals and strategies
- Coach leaders to translate business strategies into organizational effectiveness through assessment, diagnosis, implementation plan and execution
- Drive and facilitate year-round living talent planning
- Build organizational effectiveness and change leadership capability
- Coach leaders on change to involve the right critical stakeholders at the right times, ensuring a best possible employee experience that results in engagement and commitment
- Coach and mentor leaders during the business change process
- Coach leaders on critical competencies/capabilities
- Partner with senior leaders to identify succession strategy
- Become an Ambassador of Intuit's Value System; Integrity Without Compromise, We Care and Give Back, Be Bold, Be Passionate, Be Decisive, Learn Fast, Win Together, and Deliver Awesome!
- Drive and continually improve HR operating mechanisms in partnership with our Centers of Excellence
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence and the broader HR community to develop shared services and self-sufficiency capabilities, scalable global and virtual workforce and workplace strategies
- In partnership with our Shared Services team, resolve escalated complex employee issues (Employee Relations and performance)
- Partner with senior leaders on Merger & Acquisition integration strategy as appropriate
Interested candidates should have significant experience with:
- Organizational assessment and design experience
- Decision Making & Critical Thinking
- Relationship Management/ Org savvy
- Managing Organizational Change
- Talent Planning & Development
- Influencing skills, across an enterprise
- Coaching executives and others
- Analytical/Process skill set
- Project management skill set
- Global HR Experience
The ideal candidate will have a balance of experience as a business or functional leader as well as experience as a Strategic Human Resources leader. Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Human Resources Business Partner Manager 2 Learning-Development Payroll Analyst Sales Enablement Consultant ( Permanent Position) Senior Compensation Business Partner See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.