Recognized as an expert within the company. Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements. Key Responsibilities
- Proactively shape HR BU/Function strategies and priorities to align to BU strategy and changing needs to help shape the appropriate culture. Diagnose and provide appropriate interventions to optimize business performance to execute against strategy goals generally at the BU/Function leadership level. Balance enterprise-wide and business unit specific needs with local requirements.
- Conduct organizational & talent assessments; develop talent strategy and pipeline to staff and build workforce capability. (e.g., selection, assessment, development, succession)
- Design and implement change management, communication and engagement strategies within the BU/Function.
- Actively partner, coach & develop executive leadership and management. (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, performance management).
- Effectively leverage and partner with COE & HR Ops in the delivery of initiatives to deliver the HR strategy for BU/Function. Balance enterprise-wide and business unit specific needs with local requirements.
- Leverage tools and systems e.g.; Workforce Dashboard, Workday to perform analytics in support of business strategy
- As required, participate in M,A&D diligence and integration(s) from the HR perspective. Partner with M,A&D core team and regional HR on projects, programs, processes and initiatives to integrate the acquisition with the BU/Function.
- Participate in at least one HR initiatives annually at segment, enterprise and/or region levels.
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.