HR Content Editor
Do you enjoy editing and writing? Are you exceptional at it? Are you a critical thinker? Enjoy collaborating to solve problems? Creative? Innovative and curious? Ask Ivy - Intel's virtual HR agent - and the HR Content Governance Board want you. You'll help us to make Ask Ivy, My Intel mobile app and HR content the most awesome it can be. This is a temporary/contract position
- Oversee tone, style, structure and voice of all content
- Translate complex brand and business initiatives and programs into simplified, appealing, and understandable information, while maintaining an appropriate brand voice
- Ensure consistency and adherence to Ask Ivy copy standards
- Continually evolve our overall best practices and writing processes to achieve a high level of efficiency and proficiency
- Work under tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail, while maintaining a holistic vision and exercising judgment
- Partner with team members, as well as cross-functional teams and stakeholders, to craft simple and understandable on-brand content across all channels
- Assist writers in their efforts to conceptualize and write original content
- Demonstrate high individual performance, outstanding customer service, the ability to manage several independent tasks with limited direction, and the ability to maintain a strong commitment to an interactive global team
- College Degree (Preferred Field of Studies: HR, Literature, Communications, Journalism, etc.)
- Must have a portfolio of work samples that demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- Experience with multitasking, adapting, and re-prioritizing while thinking creatively under tight deadlines
- 1 years of professional writing and/or experience in a strategic communications, public relations, business writing, or journalism role.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.