Location: New York, New York
Posted: February 08, 2017
Reference ID: 1002915393
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an HR Coordinator job in New York, NY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As an HR Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting a human resources team with scheduling interview and onboarding new hires. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this HR Coordinator job include:
• Scheduling candidate interviews for managers within the organization. This will require scheduling across multiple time zones globally.
• Assist with onboarding tasks for new hires such as sending offer letters, running background checks, and checking references.
• Assist with editing job descriptions.
• Send offer and welcome packets to new hires.
• At least 2-4 years of administrative or HR experience required
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook Calendar
• Bachelor's degree required
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this HR Coordinator job in New York, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled