About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? HR Data Strategist
Atlanta, GA Position Overview
The HR Data Strategist is accountable for leading the definition, activation and continuous improvement of data governance, data standardization, data quality and data lifecycle management programs and operating routines for Human Resource related master data. These programs and operating routines must effectively and efficiently support a multi-platform HR technical architecture primarily enabled by Workday and integrated with a number of external service provider solutions.
The HR Data Strategist effectively leads and drives collaborative policy definition, program development, problem solving and decision making across multiple business functions at all organization levels from executive to operational. Key Responsibilities:
- Operate as an internal data strategy, data governance, data standards and data quality consultant and leader. Provide strategic and tactical guidance to business leaders, stakeholders, project teams, operating teams, etc., across The Coca-Cola Company and the Coca-Cola system if required (i.e. bottlers).
- Partner with HR functional and business process leaders to define, establish, execute and continuously improve the ongoing governance of HR master data. Drive and lead collaboration across all HR stakeholders and enabling functions to activate and sustain the HR master data governance program (e.g. HR Operations, Global IT, Information Protection, Controls & Compliance, Reporting & Analytics, etc.).
- Lead the definition, design, documentation, education, adoption and ongoing evolution of global HR master data standards. Monitor and ensure continuous compliance with established global HR master data standards.
- Maintain awareness and ensure any external applicable statutory, regulatory or industry standards are included and supported by internal global HR master data standards.
- Lead and maintain the documentation of HR master data integration points with business process, business information/reporting, business controls and technology solutions (within the enterprise modeling tool).
- Lead and maintain the documentation of HR master data definitions (within the data dictionary).
- Lead the definition, implementation and monitoring of data quality metrics to ensure master data integrity throughout its full lifecycle and across the entire process, control and technology solution landscape.
- Continuously research, collaborate, share and leverage internal and external best practices.
Bachelor's Degree Required Related Experience:
8+ years of HR data governance and data management related experience in a leadership and influencing role; 8-10 years of HR operations experience in an operational or supporting role.; 3-5 years of shared service or customer/client service facing role preferred. Practical experience operating within an international, multi-cultural HR operating environment is strongly preferred. Practical experience operating within a globally complex statutory/regulatory HR operating environment is strongly preferred. Technical Skills: Master Data Governance:
Ability to develop, deploy, execute and continuously improve a framework for assigning master data specific decision making rights, responsibilities, and authorities that ensure an enterprise, its regulators, and it shareholders receive reliable, authentic, accurate, and timely information. Ability to create, document and maintain the master data standards, definitions, data models, flow charts, business rules, controls, etc., that enable effective and efficient governance of master data. Master Data Management:
Ability to develop, deploy, execute and continuously improve the processes, operating procedures, internal controls, technology solutions, resources, performance metrics, training programs, etc., required to maintain a high degree of master data quality and ensure efficient and effective execution of business activities across the enterprise. HR Business Processes and Transactions:
Strong working knowledge of and practical experience supporting an HR business function, HR business processes and HR transaction execution. Must have a strong end-to-end understanding of HR transactions and interdependencies across other HR related functions (e.g. Payroll, Taxes, etc.) and non-HR functions (finance, travel, etc.). Workday:
Working knowledge of and practical experience with the Workday solution. SAP:
Working knowledge of and practical experience with the SAP HR module as well as with peripheral supporting SAP modules (e.g. FI, AP, etc.). Program Management:
Ability to provide oversight and management to bring synergy to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently and effectively. Project Management:
Ability to use appropriate tools and techniques to plan secure resources for manage assist and ensure the progress and ultimate completion of designated projects. Effectively manage time, resources and risks to ensure that work is completed efficiently and effectively. Solution Development Methodology:
Ability to apply the standard solution development methods covering the full development lifecycle (e.g., project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support) to ensure solution quality and consistency of process. System Design:
Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into an application system or process to meet the clients' needs that also meets all relevant Company standards. Networking:
Ability to develop a diverse network of resources to leverage "best in class" knowledge, approaches and processes. Leadership Behaviors
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.