The HR Director role is the primary HR support for the Frito-Lay North America (FLNA) Business Relationship Management and Global Go-To-Market organization and the Global Development & Delivery organization. It reports to the senior director, HR IT organization.
The organizations this role supports are comprised of 2 senior vice presidents, 3 vice presidents, 13 senior directors and over 550 professional employees across both organizations.
As part of the Global IT HR leadership team, this role will be accountable for driving the strategic people agenda for organizations named above which also includes driving cultural change as the IT operating model continues to evolve. Key accountabilities include:
- Strategic Advising - partner with a highly evolving organization to help set the agenda and priorities for the Global IT future organization
- Organizational Design - to better leverage common elements across the Global IT organization
- Executive Coaching - target-rich environment for coaching of multiple senior leaders across various geographies
- Provide comprehensive HR support for the clients specified above, including exceptional execution of core processes, employee relations, and day-to-day HR activities
- Develop and execute a talent strategy to support business partner's strategic agenda
- Drive people planning within business partner organizations and work with Global IT sector HRBPs to ensure a global view of talent
- Lead, plan and execute organization development initiatives as needed by client, such as organization design, change management, organizational effectiveness programs, employee coaching, career development
- Proactively work with clients on workforce planning, and strategic staffing
- Contribute to the thought leadership of managing and developing IT talent at PepsiCo
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree strongly preferred, in HRM, Labor Relations, OD, Psychology
- Minimum of 8 years experience in HR generalist role, with strong organization capability/organization development, change management experience
- Progressively more senior experience working in a large, matrixed corporate environment
- Strong executive presence
- Ability to work with clients at all levels
- Strong communications skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills
- Ability to work independently but collaboratively
- Change management and project management skills & experience
- Ability and willingness to deeply understand the business supported
- Ability to effectively manage the complexity of supporting both a sector based organization and global organizations.
- Strong global acumen and collaboration across boundaries to drive results.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.