ADECCO is the largest staffing company in the mid-ohio valley. A lot of the biggest and best companies in the area use ADECCO. We are currently hiring for a HR Generalist for one of our top clients!
This position is responsible for developing, leading and executing in the following areas:
Leads positive employee relations efforts within facility.
Leads Performance Review efforts for facility.
Administers facility level hourly compensation plans.
Executes staffing and on-boarding processes for hourly positions.
Ensures compliance with corporate/facility level policies and federal/state governmental agencies.
Communicates benefits, policy and other HR related changes.
Trains and coaches management/supervisory staff in interviewing, hiring, performance reviews, counseling, diversity, disciplinary and regulatory compliance.
Participates with HR Team and others on corporate level projects.
Manages and reports required HR business metrics (diversity, area labor market info, etc.).
Maintains accurate information in electronic and paper employee records.
Recruit for hourly manufacturing positions within the plant.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes & characteristics:
* Solid business acumen with the ability to present information that is on target with the needs of business decision makers.
High degree of integrity and professionalism.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline preferred. Minimum of 2 years experience preferably in a recruiting function.
* Process & system orientation driven to develop efficient and robust processes and procedures that minimize or eliminate non-value added activities and transactions.
* Aware of the need for accurate data and diligent in ensuring details are accurate and complete.
* Sound knowledge of EEO requirements
* Able to work a flexible schedule and able to meet the changing demands of the business
* Solid understanding and demonstrated ability to interpret and apply State and Federal Law to personnel decisions.
The qualified candidate must be able to work a flexable schedule, but generally the hours will be from 2:00PM to 10:00PM.
If you have the qualifications above, then we have the position for you! This is an excellent opportunity for the right person!!
For more information, please contact our office at 304.422.0288 or apply online RIGHT NOW at www.adeccousa.com
Adecco is an EOE employer
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.