Title: HR Generalist
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a HR Generalist position in the Los Angeles, CA region. This is a direct hire opportunity with an international bicycling company looking to expand their business and build a team here in the U.S.! As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for handling all Human Resources related functions. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this HR Generalist position include:
• Handling employee relations and providing guidance to management and employees, including but not limited to performance management and disciplinary action
• Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to treatment of employees, including but not limited to training of and for supervisors and employees
• Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws and regulation pertaining to record keeping, including but not limited to employment verifications, work authorizations, etc.
• Recruitment on as needed basis, including onboarding and new hire processing
• Manages service provider for payroll and benefits, technology, and administration, as well as 401 (k) provider, and ensures service providers will be available as contact for employees
• Prepares annual benefit reviews for plan changes and designs
• Conducts bi-annual salary analysis
• Works closely with Germany team on as needed basis to ensure compliance and alignment with global direction; provides guidance to Germany HR team relating to local HR laws and requirements
• Designs and implements HR related processes and procedures as needed; regularly review and adjust as necessary
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management and 2 years of experience; or 6 years of experience in an HR Generalist position; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Spanish or German language a HUGE plus!
• Coaching mindset
• Willingness and ability to learn the business, including the impact of being run by and dependent on European headquarters
• Excellent critical thinking skills
• Integrity - balancing interests between company and employees while remaining in compliance and building trusting relationships
• Proactive, self-sufficient, and independent
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This is a direct hire opportunity. Pay for this position is competitive with possible international training opportunity. This position offers a chance to become a key player in a huge U.S. expansion in the sports and cycling industry.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this HR Generalist job near Los Angeles, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.