HR Generalist - Recruiter
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 1599552749
Adecco is currently assisting a local company in their search for an HR Generalist with strong recruiting skills. As an HR Generalist for this company you will oversee the complete life-cycle recruitment process; candidate sourcing, assessment, and hiring practices for multiple business units in a high-technology systems and services aerospace industry. If you meet the qualifications below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Recruiter job include:
• Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet company demands
• Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire opportunities.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment; or 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a less complex environment.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
• Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer and client relationships and networks.
• Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease; experience with Taleo or Brass Ring recruiting systems a PLUS!!!
Important Recruiter Skills include: Phone Skills, People Skills, Computer Skills, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, and Good Judgment
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Recruiter job in Fairfield, Ca!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled