Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a HR Head, Global HR, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The HR Head, Global HR will actively support the Chief HR Officer and HR Management Committee to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. The Lead is focused on developing and leading the strategic HR work for the Global function of HR. This role reports to the Head of HR Strategy & Planning and collaborates with the HR Management Committee to ensure the execution of the integrated HR strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and develop global/standardized HR strategy and priorities in support of the short-term and long-term enterprise and function goals in partnership with local HR leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Partner with the regional HR leaders to shape define culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Define functional talent priorities and manage the talent pipeline for critical positions for the function
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business
- Gather feedback and share insights on HR region/sector program design with Global Services, HR to improve effectiveness
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis and develop and implement buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Instill cultural discipline to ensure global deployment of core processes and program across the sector/region
- Lead the HRLDP program
- Lead the Strategic Workforce Planning process for the function
- A minimum of 12 years’ professional experience is required, including managerial experience coaching and leading talent; a minimum of 7 years of progressive HR or HR related experience is required.
- Influential team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment is required.
- Strong leadership skills are required; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences.
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives for sustained impact is required.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills is required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies is required.
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills is required.
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills is required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is required.
- Experience developing high performing, diverse, and sustainable internal and external talent pipeline is required.
- Experience partnering with others to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal is required.
- External presence in field of expertise; experience shaping external strategies is required.
- Up to 15% domestic travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.