Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has nearly 44,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. In 2017, Yum! Brands was named among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine. The company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Worldwide, the Yum! Brands system opens over six new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in global retail development.
Since our spin-off from PepsiCo in 1997, Yum! Brands has become a truly global company going from approximately 20 percent of profits coming from outside the U.S. to approximately 50 percent in 2016. We’re proud to be the worldwide leader in emerging markets with over 17,000 restaurants, nearly twice as many as the nearest competition. With less than 3 restaurants per million people in the top 10 emerging markets, compared to approximately 57 restaurants per million in the U.S., we are on the ground floor of global growth.
Our mission is to build the world’s most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. We are evolving KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell into iconic, distinctive and relevant global brands.
Importantly, we’re extremely proud of our 1.5 million employees around the globe and the unique culture we’ve built, one that’s filled with energy, opportunity, and fun. We believe in our people, trust in their positive intentions, encourage ideas from everyone, and have actively developed a workforce that is diverse in style and background. Yum! Brands is great place to be yourself, grow and make a difference.Job DescriptionPURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The HR Integration Developer position will be responsible for developing and supporting the integration architecture for Oracle Cloud and surrounding HR applications. The ideal candidate must have technical background, strong analytical and communication skills, and work well with diverse cross functional teams. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Development and support of integrations in Oracle Cloud PaaS/SaaS environment and on-premise integration framework across HR Application portfolio
- Assist with integration requirements gathering to solve complex business problems
- Support testing strategy for integration framework through ongoing SaaS release management cycle
- Work with scheduling tools to process integrations based on organizational requirements
- Strong analytical skills; problem solving and follow through with sense of accountability
- Avid learner of technology
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Work with other IT teams and functional partners in support of HR Applications portfolio
- Provide technical documentation as needed for new and existing applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 2+ years of programming experience
- Java Programmer Certification, desired.
- Oracle Cloud PaaS/SaaS technical experience (Cloud HCM/ERP, SOACS, BI Publisher, etc) or PeopleSoft development/integration experience a plus
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Technical knowledge of Java, .Net, other web related technologies.
- Development experience using JSR-168 Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JSF
- Understanding of J2EE architecture and Java development framework; Rational Application Developer, Eclipse, JDeveloper or equivalent IDE
- Mobile application development/support experience desired
- Experience with scheduling tools desired – TWS, Oracle ESS
A little about us:
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 43,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and territories.