Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Leader, CSS Medical
Devices. This position will be located in Irvine, CA. This position is a Business Unit HR Business
Johnson & Johnson, through its
operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based
manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related
services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and
services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
This role is
responsible for providing HR leadership in support of local business goals,
enterprise and sector HR strategies within the Global Strategic Marketing, and
US Commercial organization and actively supports business leaders through
Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and
Business Partnering. The position will play a role within the HR Team in the
development of an HR Strategy for each client organization. The position will play a role within the HR
team for the client groups to define employment models and related HR
approaches to drive engagement, innovation and productivity. This will require
innovative and strategic thinking and a willingness / initiative to try new
Primary responsibilities for the HR
Leader, CSS Medical Devices include the
- Deploy HR strategy in partnership with local
Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives and in
alignment with Global Sector and Global Services strategies
- Partner with key Business and HR leaders to
support and define the cultural, engagement and organizational change and
restructuring initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify
key capabilities aligned with business goals/workforce plans, conduct gap
analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Provide guidance and coaching to people
leaders and employees
- Play a consultative role in employee
communication initiatives within client groups
- Deploy global/standardized HR processes at the
business level in the following areas: talent assessment succession planning,
career management and performance management
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables
as determined by HR Leadership (including M&A activities)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive HR experience is required.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment required.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives is required.
- Must have relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills are required.
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is required.
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans is required.
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills are required.
- This position requires approximately 15% travel.
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations is required.
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models is required.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Human ResourcesRequisition ID