Johnson & Johnson Services,
Inc. is recruiting for a HR Leader, Vision Care Global Marketing to be located in
Johnson & Johnson, through its
operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based
manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related
services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and
services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
This role is responsible for
providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and
sector HR strategies within
the Vision Care Global Marketing organization and
actively supports business leaders through Coaching, Talent Management,
Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. The position
will play a role within the HR Team in the development of an HR Strategy for
each client organization. The position will play a role within the HR team
for the client groups to define employment models and related HR approaches to
drive engagement, innovation and productivity. This will require innovative and
strategic thinking and a willingness / initiative to try new approaches.
Primary responsibilities for the HR
Leader, Vision Care Global Marketing include the following:
- Deploy HR strategy in partnership with local Business
leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives and in alignment
with Global Sector and Global Services strategies
- Partner with key Business and HR leaders to support and
define the cultural, engagement and organizational change and
restructuring initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key
capabilities aligned with business goals/workforce plans, conduct gap
analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Provide guidance and coaching to people leaders and
- Play a consultative role in employee communication
initiatives within client groups
- Deploy global/standardized HR processes at the business
level in the following areas: talent assessment succession planning,
career management and performance management
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as
determined by HR Leadership (including M&A activities)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required,
preferably with a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human
resource management, business or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience is
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive HR experience is
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive
to create a positive work environment.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects
and business support initiatives is required.
- Must have relationship management, coaching and
- Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and
partnership skills are required.
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and
external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes
for the business is required.
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including
developing and implementing detailed change management plans is required.
- Strong MS office and related talent management
technology tools skills are required.
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and
working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing
business needs, and exploring new business models is required.
- This position requires approximately 15% travel.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen
for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson
& Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Human ResourcesRequisition ID