HR Manager & Strategic Business Partner, Franchise & Commercial Leadership
The HR Manager & Strategic Business Partner, Franchise & Commercial Leadership partners with HR and the Business Leaders to implement talent strategies and initiatives which build the capability of the organization and the team, and result in improved performance.
This position provides HR support to organizations within the Franchise and Commercial Leadership organization in addition to collaborating on key project initiatives and people programs. The position will also be responsible for partnering with COEs in the areas of Talent Management, Employee Relations, Compensation, Learning and Development, and Diversity and Employee Engagement. KEY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Strategy
- Supports development and execution of the business unit's Integrated People Plan and ensures alignment with the strategic plans of the organization (right talent, right leaders, right capabilities, right workplace).
- Partners with COEs and GBS to develop policies, programs, tools and provide timely feedback on effectiveness and value to the business.
- Partners with key leadership to build strategies that will engage people in delivering the organization's vision; plays an active role in engaging people on sustainable business growth.
- Facilitates development of change plans and implementation of People Change.
- Analyzes how change can be sustained/supported through redesigned HR strategies, programs, practices, policies, and processes. Recommends implementation strategies and customization requirements for HR plans, programs, processes, and tools to ensure business unit needs are met while remaining compliant with policy.
- Supports change management and communication plans to facilitate major organizational changes.
- Talent Management & Development
- Partners with COE to drive integrated talent management, development, compensation, and performance management strategies to build internal and external talent pipelines.
- Promotes the understanding, application, and improvement of strategies to address talent gaps and needs.
- Supports the development and implementation of HR plans, programs, and tools with business leaders and Centers of Expertise
- Collaborates with bottler partners on system alignment, talent management, and labor/social responsibility issues
- Recommends implementation strategies and customization requirements for HR plans, programs, processes, and tools to ensure business unit's needs are met while remaining compliant with policy.
- Analyzes problems by employing advanced knowledge of HR strategies.
- Understands expected results as articulated and delivers against those expectations.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience Related Work Experience:
At least 7-9 years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management / HR Generalist. Leader of Self: Leadership Behaviors Drive Innovation
Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Demonstrate constructive discontent; Question when things can be done better and identify improvement areas
- Take appropriate risks and learn from mistakes
- Rapidly implement and commercialize approved ideas
- Propose opportunities for improvement; influence stakeholders to drive execution
- Apply best practices and learning from other parts of the System
Act Like an Owner
- Gain agreement from others to support ideas or take action using fact-based recommendations
- Establish and work to continually improve productive, long-term relationships
- Take action based on knowledge of effective business practices, ensuring internal/external customer needs are met or exceeded
- Consider how work impacts others and act accordingly
- Focus on highest priority actions first; adjust priorities when appropriate to achieve results
- Accomplish objectives; ensure completion of work
- Take action in daily work to positively impact people, communities and the environment
- Use Company resources responsibly
Develop Self and Others
- Express passion for the System, our brands, business and people; be a brand ambassador
- Align actions and decisions with company vision and strategies
- Persist in achieving goals in spite of barriers or obstacles through personal commitment to work
- Be engaged in work and invest time, passion and best efforts to accomplish goals
- Respect others and be honest and open in order to build credibility and trust
- Respect and leverage individual differences
- Help others learn and grow by providing feedback and mentoring
- Promote the organization to prospective employees and refer great talent to our System
- Ask for and act on feedback from others; continuously develop through learning from others and sharing knowledge and experience
- Make choices to help balance work and life, in pursuit of bringing personal energy to work, creating overall well-being
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.