The HR Operations Specialist, Talent Acquisition (TA) Services is responsible for the managing of processes and deliverables in support of Talent Acquisition for the organization. The fulfillment of these processes will be related, but not limited to CCE recruit functionality, rehire eligibility, referral bonuses, background check, requisition folders, requisition dispatching, applicant tracking system error processing, travel expense reimbursement, candidate offers, University Talent Program support, and candidate and sourcing assistance. Deliverables may include phone responses, letters, forms, data record updates, and job applicant problem resolution. The HR Operations Specialist, TA Services collaborates with HR Business Partners, HR Services, and Talent Acquisition as needed. This position also provides regular status updates to the customer, maintains customer contact until the request is resolved, and follows up on resolution.
The HR Operations Specialist, Talent Acquisition (TA) Services is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Follow up with candidates to ensure second application is complete.
- Required activity prior to moving candidate to the background stage.
- Provide confirmation to Recruiters of internal applicant’s actual compensation as well as verify for pay equity is compatible with the rest of manager's teams
- When necessary, contact applicant’s professional references via telephone and email to conduct reference checks as prescribed by company policy and procedures.
- Process candidate travel and interview expense reimbursement as prescribed by company policy and procedures.
- Follow-up with Managers and Recruiters to ensure hiring manager interview guides, notes and support documentation is filed in Requisition Folders reflecting justification for hiring decision.
- Ensure completion and verification of documentation sent to TA Services team. Responsible for calling each new candidate, confirming the start date and necessary items for orientation, and hiring the candidate. Disqualify candidates that fail the backgrounds check/drug tests and alert the Recruiters.
- Assist with inbound and outbound calls, support work, knowledge base improvement suggestions and peer coaching.
- Notify hiring managers weekly of successful new hire processing in order to ensure timely processing of security clearance.
- Abide by documented Quality guidelines when handling customer and Stakeholder interactions.
- Use professional, business partner approach when interacting with leaders and stakeholders. Act with a solutions orientation when handling customer inquiries.
- Ensure client privacy where appropriate, including confidentiality and protection of sensitive client reports or information. Ensure quality customer experience by communicating empathy to de-escalate difficult situations.
- Follow operational procedures by adhering to an assigned schedule. Display dependability by being punctual and achieve an appropriate level of attendance.
- Assume ownership for cases assigned, and monitor the status and progress of escalated items in the case management system. Update other systems as required.
- Provide regular status updates to customer, maintain customer contact until request is resolved, and follow up on resolution.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, HR Services, Managers, and Field Recruiting Teams as required in order to resolve cases.
- Investigate and resolve complaints, issues and concerns submitted by associates, managers and external applicants regarding CCE recruit functionality based on issues that are routed via HR Customer Service.
- Assist with educating applicants and managers on how to navigate through CCE recruit, set up email accounts, reset passwords, update profiles and apply to open positions.
- Evaluate and determine rehire eligibility of former employees based on corporate policies, documentation and guidelines that are provided. Decision is based on research, analysis and reviewing personnel data records from different systems or resources. Follow up, investigate and request feedback from Supervisors, Managers and HRBPs to make a fair and accurate decision regarding the former employee’s prior relationship with the company.
- Research eligibility and status of employee referral bonuses. Follow through with recruiters to confirm processing of payment for employee. Provide information according to Employee Referral Program based on plans associated with each of the business units.
- Initiate, monitor status and resolve problems associated with Background Check (Drug Screens, Background and D.O.T.) screening processes for applicants in the hiring process. Maintain regular contact with Services Providers, Recruiters and Candidates to resolve problems and application issues.
- Manage and analyze Applicant tracking Error Tracking results and communicates with TA managers via documentation to ensure compliance with new hire processing standards, Present daily charts and percentage of Errors for North America.
- Perform role of dispatching requisition to appropriate Recruiters by Business Unit based on procedures defined within TA Operations.
- Collaborate with Recruiters to assist with sourcing candidates from existing databases; review and determine essential experience and skill requirements based on job descriptions of posted positions as well as direction from recruiters to identify prescreened candidates for additional follow-up by the Recruiter.
- Assist with inbound and outbound calls, knowledge management updates, training others and peer coaching.
- Conduct interview scheduling, candidate screening, and candidate sourcing, participate in job fairs, and support strategic TA initiatives and programs.
- Participate in projects and center initiatives in the areas of continuous improvement, data analysis, report writing and organizational initiatives as required.
Education Minimum Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Education Preferred Level:
- College coursework in HR or Business preferred
Experience Minimum Required:
- 1+ years of related recruiting and/or human resources experience.
- Strong Computer aptitude, including typing of at least 35 wpm, accurate data entry, and the ability to effectively work in a Windows based environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills.
- Must work well, both independently and with a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Experience Preferred Level:
- Previous customer service experience in a customer contact center.
- SAP Power User experience.
- Case management system experience.
- Human Resources data analytics and related tools experience.
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
Business & Human Resources Acumen
- Ensures quality of applicant and customer experience by communicating empathetic and accurate information to improve the total candidate experience through best-of-breed customer service techniques and delivery.
- Uses professional and customer-focused approach to handle customer inquiries. Ensures client privacy where appropriate, including confidentiality and protection of sensitive client documentation or information.
- Uses excellent verbal communication including proper grammar, tone, and a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with the customer via phone
- Demonstrates excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure to document cases in the case management system and communicate with customers via email.
Skills Preferred Level:
- Data analysis
- Consultative Skills
- Conflict Management
- Training Skills
- Lean or Six Sigma Skills
- Presentation Skills (Presenting)
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.