- Partner closely with HR business partners & process owners to define and develop standard HR metrics packages and understand HR data requirements.
- Use HR and technical knowledge to influence, consult, communicate and manage projects from design to successful implementation
- Perform complex data analysis and generate insight to support the HR workforce analytics needs of the business, to drive more informed business decisions
- Key liaison with development team to deliver HR Reporting and analytics solutions appropriate to meet the needs of internal customers
- Provide HR functional expertise for system issues and resolution with HR users
- Partners with other HR Reporting Analysts and Business Analysts to recommend process improvement strategies
- Participates in HR analytics projects to investigate potential measures, correlations and causality connections for critical business issues
- Partner closely with HR PM to manage Workday reporting updates
- Maintain HR application security and conduct quarterly SOX and other audits
- Assist in the establishment of a HR Data/Report Governance and best practices and procedures for Business Intelligence tools and architecture
- Perform testing, working closely with HR and IT to validate data accuracy
- Streamline reports to achieve maximum optimization and automation
- Build and deliver training, assist with user documentation and change management efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems
- Experience on business/systems analyst, workforce analytics and/or HR metrics a strong plus
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to build relationships with HR and cross-functional partners
- Stellar communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Expert in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other business tools
- Experience in BI tools and reporting capabilities
- Ability to learn quickly and work within tight deadlines; self-starter; must take personal initiative and willingly assume responsibility and ownership
- Ability to create ad-hoc queries, join data from multiple sources to perform complex analysis Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a dynamic environment Ability to work both independently and as part of a team Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues, determine appropriate solutions and resolve sensitive problems.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.