This position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Reporting sub-function of the Global People Insights & Reporting (GPIR) Team and lead the Reporting work stream of the Workday implementation (including post-launch transition/maintenance.) This position will maintain direct supervisory responsibility for (4) associates within the Reporting sub-function and manage project resources aligned to Workday Reporting. The Reporting team is responsible for requirements definition and management, project management, testing/quality assurance and support for all HR Reporting solutions and deliverables. This individual will provide direction to the Reporting team by offering guidance/coaching, removing obstacles, managing workflow and performing follow-up to ensure timely and quality execution. This position will build and maintain relationships with the GPIR Global Director, Workday Program Director, HR leadership and key global customers for business requirements, issues resolution and sustained overall customer satisfaction. In addition, this role will work closely with IT, the Workday team, Master Data and the Portal teams to ensure alignment.Key Duties/Responsibilities Manage Reporting team workload (projects/requests/activities)
Project Governance (scoping, requirements, gathering, sourcing)
- Conduct 1:1's with 3 team members where leadership, direction and support for ongoing activities is provided.
- Communication Cell updates and weekly project update/summary
- Manage ongoing priority shifts
- Active consulting with various department leaders to scope and coordinate reporting/insights requests or integration projects (i.e. ILM maps, Human Capital Dashboard, Global BI integration, Turnover analysis).
- Create project schedule/plan based on these conversations
- Charter/document ongoing activities
Process Improvements (ongoing)
- Manage the resource allocation, costs and scope; providing work direction for a team of developers & consultants
- Communicate work stream highlights and risk analysis details to leadership team
- Collaborate on Reporting team strategy post go-live
- Prepare various communication and/or training slides
- When needed, develop/test custom reports
- Attend re-planning meetings to understand impact to Reporting work stream
- Following implementation, lead transition of customers into on-demand delivery model
- Implement processes to maintain, monitor and sustain the new framework
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing CSAT and HR data access in the new Workday model
Ad hoc - Other
- Cleaning/refreshing RPM (list of scheduled reports)
- Creating structure for team activities (mailbox/queue monitoring schedule)
- Clean SharePoint (maximum storage prevention) - archiving old reports
- Cleaning shared folder
- Refreshing work instructions for current tools/dashboards
- Creating validation procedures for current tools/dashboards
- Disposition group/personal email inbox request (and follow-up to completion)
- Issue management and escalation (i.e. onboarding, IT, or customer inquiries)
- Training on various dashboards/tools currently being delivered by the team
- Back up or assist team members during their absence or heavy workload (i.e. Performance Enablement survey administration and report delivery)
Bachelor's Degree. Postgraduate/Master's Degree desired. Related Work Experience:
Minimum 5+ years of related work experience. Experience in operations management and/or metrics and reporting environment. Deep experience with project management (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives). Application of OE tools/process to increase process efficiency and CSAT. Advanced experience working in SAP HR and Business Objects. Experience leading process improvement efforts leveraging Six Sigma and Lean skill set. Experience in embedding a continuous improvement infrastructure into team processes to provide more robust, stable business solutions. Desire Certifications:
Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION :
- Project Management
- Operational Excellence
- Lean Six Sigma certification
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation) COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler) ACT LIKE AN OWNER :
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders INSPIRE OTHERS :
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS :
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential Communication:
This position will communicate with internal leaders, cross functional teams and staff members regarding service delivery. Will collaborate extensively with the Global Director of GPIR, HRDs, COE leaders, IT and GBS HR process owners to optimize delivery and support assigned projects. Will charter and coordinate cross-functional projects outside of functional reporting lines, provide recommendations to clients and GPIR Global Director on key internal and external initiatives. Will evaluate and advocate for new products and services. Analysis:
This individual will resolve escalations and manage team issues ranging from medium to highly complex in scope. Use working knowledge of analytic practices and reporting tools/applications to appropriately staff/source and leverage team member capabilities to resolve gaps in Service Delivery or People Management. Will manage resource constraints and project deadlines to ensure both the team member and the customer are valued. Will encourage sharing of best practices within the team; breaks down barriers to teamwork; resolves conflict effectively. Judgment and Decision Making:
Will actively support the management of group costs. Will identify Reporting resources for key initiatives and cross-functional programs. Will work with customers to arrive at acceptable compromises regarding deliverables and services. Will participate in gathering user requirements for mission-critical initiatives, system design, integration and user testing related to enterprise-level solutions/deliverables. Will identify development opportunities for Reporting team members to optimize their business value. Innovation:
This position will be responsible for optimizing the Global HR Reporting Service Delivery model. Will apply OE methodology to drive process improvements within the team and support strategic projects that span across multiple processes. Identify and streamline inefficient processes, highlight savings, and standardize improvements through the application of OE methodology. Will lead and encourage improvement initiatives (projects, workshops) and incorporate real time problem solving techniques. Develop a continuous improvement infrastructure by analyzing business requirements to provide more robust, stable business solutions.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top