HR Representative REQ ID# 186920
Posted: January 25, 2017
Reference ID: 1605163771
Entry-level professional position that provides support to several functional areas of Human Resources. Serves as a point of contact for employees, answers routine questions and escalates issues to higher levels when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Educates associates about their benefits and coordinates open enrollment periods. Researches and resolves associate's benefit issues and questions. Supports Cobra administration and benefits communication.
• Supports and coordinates interviewing schedules for managers and supervisors. May conduct candidate phone screens and support job fairs.
• Conducts pre/post onboarding activities to include background checks, I-9 verification and E-Verify.
• Supports worker's compensation administration to include maintaining workers comp files, reporting of claims, etc.
• Supports Kronos administration to include new hire enrollments, attendance administration, i-Pay and payroll-related inquiries.
• Responsible for ECF administration and partnering with HR and HRIS to ensure timeliness of ECF processing.
• Supports AAP program compliance such as maintenance of I-9 records, EEO-1 and Vets reporting, and monitoring tracking logs, etc.
• Responsible for maintenance of HR intranet/SharePoint/Strategic Portal with current updated information.
• Supports plant level activities such as company sponsored events and community outreach efforts.
• Maintains all employee files & confidential files to include all filing for the department.
• Works in collaboration with Learning & HR Information center, order department supplies & forms, etc.
• Completes for employment verification requests; forward to HR Manger for approval.
• Work collaboratively with Learning & Development on HR reporting/reports. Has knowledge of HR software packages.
• Project Management; participates in team projects that address strategic initiatives as directed by the HR Manager.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company policies. Interprets and complies with all state and federal laws.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field OR one to three years' experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced MS Office skills.
• Ability to multi-task tactical projects/priorities.