Intel's HR Pathways Program is an 18-month rotation program for Master's degree graduates with an emphasis in Human Resources or a related field. The program builds world-class, diverse talent by providing foundational exposure to multiple areas within the HR function. Throughout the program, each HR Pathways partner completes three six-month rotations within our US HR functions. In this position, you will join Intel as a member of the 2017 HR Pathways cohort which begins in June/July of 2017.
Successful candidates will be capable of generating solutions to a wide variety of HR issues and have a strong working knowledge of multiple HR functions. Candidates should possess customer service, influencing, project management, and excellent data, analytical, and MS Office skills. Candidates should also be lifelong learners who want to better themselves and those around them, work well in groups, and possess strong leadership, followership, and judgment skills. Versatility and the ability to adapt to change and work in an autonomous environment are essential.
Demonstrated competency, experience, and genuine interest in HR processes, employment law, employee relations/communication, employee development, coaching, data analysis and manipulation, social media, and recruiting is desired. Excellent interpersonal skills, former internship and work experience, and demonstrated leadership ability are all advantages. Previous human resources work experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the behavioral traits of issue resolution, time management, team focus, data orientation, business partnering, communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work and deliver results in a dynamic, cross functional team.
Potential rotation assignments include:
- Consulting for HR solutions that meet business objectives such as organizational redesign, compensation review, and workforce planning
- Creating and defining business processes that improve efficiency
- Partnering with other HR functions to define and implement program changes
- Working with compensation or other business strategies that impact the company worldwide
- Managing projects that impact employees and/or potential future employees
- Delivering HR services to employees
- Or, countless other human resources-related opportunities
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior/Development, Labor Relations, Business Administration, or other related business/social science fields of study.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.