Job Location: United States : Pennsylvania : Johnstown
Alternate Job Location :
United States : Delaware : Wilmington || United States : Florida : Tampa || United States : New Jersey : Bridgewater || United States : New Jersey : Morristown || United States : New York : NY || United States : North Carolina : Charlotte || United States : Pennsylvania : Johnstown || United States : Rhode Island : Warwick
This role will lead efforts to identify, develop and implement business change and continuous process improvement in the transformation of MetLife HR Shared Services globally. The job holder will join a small, highly engaged team delivering Change Management rooted in Lean methods and tools, to HR and HR Shared Services teams and colleagues around the globe. This role needs to lead and coach on projects from original concept through final implementation and provide a single point of contact for assigned projects. Within a hands-on, dynamic Change team, the role focuses on program management and benefits realization of global Change initiatives.
- Oversees the implementation of very large Change initiatives, typically spanning the entire organization or including various and distinct geographies and Lines of Business.
- Conducts complex research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues and develops formal recommendations for presentation to management.
- Oversees complex corporate initiatives that include various phases and large cross-functional project teams.
- Leads complex HR process redesign efforts using Lean Methodology
- Develops detailed program work plans, metrics, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Monitors project health of global Change Management efforts.
- Runs project meetings with global participants and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Provides updates to senior leadership regarding project status and the application and implementation of new or revised procedures, processes, and/or initiatives.
- Designs, implements, and monitors the progress of initiatives, milestones, and budgets to ensure timeliness and deliverables are met.
- Manages critical relationships with consultants and vendors, internal end users, and business customers/leadership.
- Provides information, training or coaching to end users to help resolve challenges related to assigned processes, procedures, and/or initiatives.
- Partners with other departments and subject matter experts to deliver collaborative and successful solutions to complex business problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Leads and motivates project team members that are not direct reports that may span the entire organization, geographically and organizationally.
- 10+ years of related work experience. Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Developed understanding of HR disciplines, especially HR Shared Services.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and function independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Successful track record of delivering in a virtual, geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent oral and advanced written communication skills.
- Experience in a global business environment. Cultural awareness. Flexibility to attend and run meetings and have client interaction on a global timetable.
- Proven organizational skills, commitment to accuracy, quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Proficiency in MS Project and Microsoft Office applications.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 47121
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.