IBM is seeking an HR/Talent Management Domain Sales Manager - IBM Talent Management Solutions. The individual will work with IBM's HR/Talent Management Solutions leadership to establish and manage sales plans to sell HR solutions to existing and new clients. This Domain Sales Manager is expected to have a proven track record in selling HR solutions and managing a sales team to meet organizational business objectives. The successful candidate is expected to create, execute, and monitor HR/Talent Management sales plans to maximize revenue, working closely with marketing functions to produce effective and accurate marketing materials for generating sales leads.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Designing and implementing procedures and matrix for viability and sustainability evaluation of Talent Management deals
* Coaching and training team members on sales concepts, approaches, and analytics techniques
The ideal candidate will be passionate about selling and coaching sellers in identifying customers, buying motivators, and advanced talent management selling techniques and tactics. This candidate will work with IBM Talent Management sales teams, business partners, marketing teams, and other functional teams across the organization to create and execute sales plans.
* High critical thinking and decision-making ability
* Sales management experience including, e-commerce, social media, and e-sales
* Experienced in team management and coaching sellers
* Ability to collaborate and communicate with IBM teams
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
* Experienced in HR/Talent Management solutions and technology
* Expert in sales strategies and techniques, especially in HR/Talent Management sales
* Expert in customer buying motivators
* Skilled in marketing strategies and developing effective sales materials
* Extensive experience in business analytics
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.