The HR Recruiter is responsible for the execution of assigned searches. Activities will include screening resumes, conducting interviews with potential candidates, communicating with hiring managers throughout the search process, conducting reference checks, and maintaining the database. The HR Recruiter is responsible for full management and execution of searches for all positions at the Corporate office, with the guidance of the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition.
HR Recruiter FUNCTIONS:
• Manage candidate development and candidate flow for each assigned search. Conduct research and sourcing to actively recruit candidates as necessary. Screen resumes for each open position. Determine relevance of experience to position criteria. Conduct phone screen interviews with candidates to further determine appropriate fit. Conduct in-person interviews with potential candidates.
• Manage research and search strategy development for each open position.
• Manage candidates through the search, interview, and on-boarding process.
• Manage communication with hiring managers
• Conduct reference checking for final candidates; prepare reference reports.
• Maintain the recruitment/staffing database throughout the process: populate the database with potential candidates and networking resources on an ongoing basis.
HR Recruiter COMPETENCIES:
• Customer Service
• Planning and Organizing
HR Recruiter QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor's degree required or in process of completion
• Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (both oral and written)
• Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment.
• Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines.
• Ability to analyze data.
• Ability to conduct interviews and reference checks, and work effectively with hiring managers and candidates.
• Ability to work in a fast paced multi-task office atmosphere. Maintain confidentiality of all reports and salary information.
HR Recruiter PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ADA:
• Requirements: Consistent timeliness and regular attendance. Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer. The job also requires sitting, standing, walking, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
• Occasional Requirements: Job occasionally requires bending, kneeling, reaching, and lifting up to 10 pounds.
• May also require occasional driving and/or traveling overnight for business functions or site visits.
• Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.