Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Reporting to the Director, HR Systems the Systems Analyst supports the overall design and maintenance of, and proposed enhancements to, the company's Human Capital Management System. This includes the Core application, manager self-service, workflow administration, security maintenance, reporting and end-user support.Key Responsibilities
- Manage HCMS-related activities for all labor acquisitions/conversions. This includes drafting communications and procedures related to the process, thorough review/clean-up of data provided by HR, and processing of the final file in the production environment within a specified time-frame.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Develop standard reports for HR business partners and other internal/external customers.
- Act as primary HCMS workflow administrator and subject matter expert. Proactively review and take action on workflow items that fail to complete. Understand complexity of workflow configuration and identify enhancement opportunities.
- Review all HCMS user access requests and approve based on established security requirements/policy. Create and maintain security matrix/documentation.
- Identity business process changes within the HCMS, which increases efficiency and improves user acceptance and overall experience. Proactively formulate ideas and recommendations for system improvements.
- Support application enhancements and upgrades through development and execution of test scripts, documentation of test results and escalation of issues as required.
- Assist with audit responsibilities, including developing and executing audit queries for HR data integrity.
- Troubleshoot and resolve level 3 incidents assigned to the HR Systems team via Service Now. This may include coaching users around system capabilities and established processes, making corrections to data, understanding workflow actions, user access, and escalating issues that require IT review. Collaborate with other system owners (i.e., payroll, Kronos, etc.) to resolve issues.
- Support Specialist in developing Service Now knowledge articles to support tier 1 help desk agents. Keep articles up-to-date with relevant information, and retire articles no longer applicable.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Adhere to confidentiality policies within Human Resources, and ensures HR database is accurate and secure.
- A highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented professional who can work independently, but who also functions as a team member.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical constituents.
Qualifications: Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or related field required.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience managing Human Capital Management Systems either in an HR function or in a technical function supporting HR.
- Report development experience required; Business Objects reporting tools is preferred.
- Knowledge of functional areas of Human Resources is preferred.
Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and its advanced functions, is required
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.