Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking an Sr. HR Systems Analyst - Incentive Compensation (Varicent, Fidelity, Equity Edge) with experience in Incentive Compensation systems to join our growing HR System team. You will be a member of a dynamic team that is responsible for the analysis, design, development, reporting, and support of the IBM ICM (formerly Varicent) system as well as support of integrations between our long-term incentive vendors, Fidelity and Equity Edge.
Key responsibilities include:
Business Systems Analysis
- Review, analyze, and refine business requirements, formulating system solutions in line with overall business strategies.
- Consult with stakeholders to obtain input for business requirements and system solutions.
- Analyze impact of system changes to business processes and downstream systems.
- Work directly with vendors and business users to review solutions to address business requirements, conduct detailed analysis, and deliver recommendations to management. Make recommendations in line with resource, cost, and schedule criteria.
- Understand system functionality and identify opportunities for improvement to business and system processes.
System Development and Deployment
- Work with vendor and business users to build system configuration for enhancements, upgrades, new functionality, etc.
- Support all phases of Incentive Compensation system initiatives -- plan, design, build, test, and deploy.
- Conduct the planning and execution of all phases of testing, which includes coordinating global testing resources across multiple business units and time zones.
- Perform intake of issues and coordinate with the team on issue resolution process.
- Work with Vendor, IT, and business users to ensure successful deployment of system changes.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train users on new processes and functionality.
Production Support/System Administration
- Log, document, and track support issues. Provide status updates to customer, as needed.
- Analyze, diagnose and determine an action plan to resolve issues.
- Work with vendor and/or IT to implement system fixes and/or configuration changes.
- Review and maintain all system documentation, as needed.
- Perform system administration tasks to ensure user, system, and program information is accurate. This includes table maintenance, data imports/exports, system configuration updates, security administration, etc.
Reporting and Analytics
- Create ad hoc requests in support of system functionality and workforce analytics.
- Gather reporting requirements and create/test queries to extract data. Analyze data results to ensure reporting requirements are met.
- Ensure a high level of customer service to all users.
- Contribute to the team’s knowledge base of processes, templates, and documentation.
- Support teamwork and solicit input from users on processes, procedures, and technology.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR, MIS or related area.
- 3+ years experience in HR Systems and Incentive Compensation plans and systems. Experience with IBM ICM (formerly Varicent) or Xactly systems a requirement.
- 3+ years experience in HR System application support for business analysis, design, configuration, testing, and deployment. Experience with SaaS solutions (e.g. IBM ICM Cloud solution) a plus.
- 2+ years experience with HR System reporting tools.
- Sales Compensation and Long Term Incentives experience a plus.
- Solid experience in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to manage a variety of projects from start to finish, and to effectively handle short notice assignments.
- Flexible and proactive problem solver adept at achieving results in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, but also able to function effectively working independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, utilizing strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment across multiple time zones.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate Staffing
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128