HR Systems Specialist
Location: Wayne, New Jersey
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 366275545
An HR Systems Specialist job in Wayne, New Jersey is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. Suitable candidates must at least three years experience using specified HR Systems. This person will act as the lead point person in making system performance and upgrade recommendations. This individual must have change management and project management experience related to systems operations, establishing best practices, and communicating information to diverse various stakeholders. The position requires 10-15% domestic and/or international travel.
HR Systems Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Support all technologies and tools in making system performance and upgrade recommendations.
• Identify systems gaps and other inefficiencies in operational performance, as well as introduce new capabilities within systems.
• Act as a liaison with various IT and other departments, conduct process reporting, train users, and interact with vendors.
• Employ knowledge of systems (SAP, Success Factors, or Workday) encompassing all aspects of HR, including but not limited to payroll, benefits, applicant tracking, reporting tools, etc.
• HR Degree preferred; PMI or PMP helpful
• Must have 3+ years of experience with relevant HRIS / HR Systems
• Must have knowledge of SAP, Workday, and ADP; Success Factors preferred
• Must have relevant project management and change management experience
If you are interested in this HR Systems Specialist job in Wayne, New Jersey then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jonathon Blauvelt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled