HR Talent Management Sr. Advisor
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 170000KK
We have an opening for a Talent Management Sr. Advisor to support the Client Product Group and Software & Peripherals organizations within Operations & Client Solutions (O&CS).
Client Product Group is responsible for all Client and Consumer products (Desktops, Notebook, Workstation and Tablet) for the company. Software & Peripherals is organized around four key areas: Displays, Client Peripherals, 3rdParty Software and Imaging.
This is both a strategic and hands-on role providing support to these businesses. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, bringing our culture code to life, leveraging key analytics to inform our organizational and talent strategy.
A successful candidate will have strong project and program management skills, the ability to run and analyze key organizational metrics, and the ability to build strong relationships across various stakeholders to plan and deliver our solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assist with the execution of talent initiatives and programs. These will include Dell and O&CS initiatives as well as org specific initiatives.
· Responsible for tracking progress of talent development efforts for top talent; keeping organization on track against development plans.
· Develop and run quarterly Org and Talent scorecard for these businesses; identify and highlight key observations and trends.
· Drive consistency around HR updates for quarterly State of the Business (SOB) meetings
· Assist in preparation for quarterly and annual Organizational and Talent reviews and quarterly leadership team meetings
· Support ad hoc reporting requests to identify and address organizational needs
· Program ownership for specific O&CS initiatives (e.g., Rewards and Recognition)
* Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
* Proven ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
* Experience in the development and administration of HR projects
* Demonstrated ability to develop, monitor and respond to HR and company metrics
* Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience
/ Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: // Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. /
**Job:** **Human Resources - Talent Management*
**Organization:** **Human Resources*
**Title:** *HR Talent Management Sr. Advisor*
**Requisition ID:** *170000KK*