· Minimum 5-7 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of re-designing HR process/operating models and implementing HR technology solutions associated with these programs
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in 3 or more of the following HR processes: payroll, benefits, compensation, time & attendance, performance management, employee data management, succession planning, learning and development, recruitment or workforce planning
· Minimum 3 years of project management experience, including project plan development and tracking
· Demonstrated ability to facilitate presentations and other meetings
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
· Prior consulting experience
· Experience managing a virtual team
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Design and implementation experience with HR ERP (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, SuccessFactors etc.)
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Resources clients (Energy, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Utilities)
· Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
· Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment and work independently to find solutions
· Exposure to Digital aspects such as: HR Automation, Future Workforce Design, and Analytics
· Ability to develop trusted client relationships
· Ability to work effectively with ambiguity, being flexible to change approach/direction, as required
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Ability to negotiate and influence to achieve a successful outcome
· Demonstrated ability to develop and implement pragmatic business solutions
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.