· Minimum 5-7 years of external consulting experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation and Employee Experience management
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in 3 or more of the following: Employee Experience Lifecycle, Human Centric Design, People Insights & Performance, HR Strategy, Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle, HR Operating Model & Capabilities, HR Service Model & Design
· Minimum 3 years of project management experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms
· Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
· Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
· Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
· Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
· Focus on value creation
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a diverse team
· Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
· Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
· Compelling storyteller
· Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
· Experience managing a thriving virtual team
· Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills
· Understanding of and/or have experience with driving innovation in operational environments (manufacturing, plants, refining, drilling)
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Resources clients (Energy, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Utilities)
· Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
· Experience with digital tools such as HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.