At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Pretty much, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
We need an energetic professional who has a track record of building relationships and solving problems. We are looking for someone who takes a few risks, likes to push the envelope, works well with others, and takes personal pride and passion in every task, big or small.
We are looking for someone who can work with Human Resources partners to identify existing and future HR needs, e valuate best practices, and implement technology solutions based on business requirements.
You'll make a difference by...
- Implementing and managing day-to-day administration of Workday and other HR systems, including configuration, testing and troubleshooting issues;
- Documenting and evaluating end-user requirements
- Ensuring solution designs are in line with security, scalability and best practices
- Identifying test scenarios, developing test scripts, and executing testing in support of system and user acceptance testing
- Managing user roles and security in HR Systems
- Providing technical support as needed to HR systems end users, especially during systems / project stabilization phase
- Proactively supporting the business by keeping current on new Workday releases and enhancements and communicating potential process improvements
- Creating and maintaining reports or queries utilizing reporting tools
- Supporting SOX compliance efforts
You'll do that with your...
- Strong working knowledge of Human Resources or HRIS
- Initiative and ability to work well with only moderate supervision
- Ability to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Ability to think through problems and come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and have a "systems" thinking approach to problem solving, understanding how things affect one another in an overall system
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems, Human Resources, or related field
- Have 2+ years of professional work experience in Information Technology or Human Resources
- Strong preference for candidates with Workday administration experience, but will consider candidates without
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.