Sr. HRIS Analyst
Job Location: United States : Pennsylvania : Johnstown
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain automation scripts through the use of VBA and automation applications.
- Under minimal supervision oversees small to medium sized HRIS projects
- Proposes, develops, tests, implements and evaluates modifications and/or additions to HR Information systems.
- Prepares, creates, and performs some analysis on advanced reports and statistical summaries from the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Acts as a liaison with IT to define requirements in the creation, upgrading, and maintenance of HRIS reports, databases, and programs.
- Develops and generates ad hoc reports and queries as requested.
- May coordinate and provide user systems training.
- Assist in propagating the use of automation throughout HR Shared Services
- Communication and coordination with regional production support teams
- Small-to-medium sized project management oversight and delivery
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 2-4 yrs. of related work experience
- Understanding of the full SDLC methodology
- Proficient in procedural based programing (Visual Basic, SQL)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Driven, focused, innovative, and motivated
- Various levels of customer / client support experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 HCMS family of products preferred
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Query
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, and VBA)
- Strong communication skills
- Able to participate in high performing virtual teams in a global environment
Global Architecture & Integration
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 46841
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.