Job Location: United States : Pennsylvania : Johnstown Alternate Job Location : United States : North Carolina : Charlotte
- Business Processes, Self Service Adoption and innovative solutions.
- Adheres and ensures controls to provide high quality data.
- Supports customers and partners with working in their time zones when necessary.
- Supports the development of content which drives ESS/MSS adoption.
- Ability to work effectively with customers where English is not their primary language.
- Provides Human Resources Information System support for Oracle Cloud & SAP SuccessFactors and other projects as assigned with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead global small to medium projects with oversight of delivery.
- Partners and collaborates with key HR colleagues such as Talent & Compensation Centres of Expertise (COEs) and Regional HR Shared Services on their business requirements and needs.
- Perform business analysis to help solve business challenges.
- Liaises with HRIT and IT on technical support for both Oracle Cloud and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Assists with unit testing, user experience, user acceptance and Systems Integration testing.
- Identifies system issues and initiates resolutions.
- Researches and resolves system issues where applicable working with Cloud vendors to ensure any unexpected results, process flaws are remedied and resolved.
- Ability to produce ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
- Able to co-ordinates key project work across multiple deployment activities.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience of working in a fast paced global environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- 5-8 years of work experience.
- Batchelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of the SDLC methodology (AGILE is a plus).
- Prior experience of working in a Cloud systems environment, such as Oracle Cloud and or SAP SuccessFactors.
- Proficient in MS Office (Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Ability to work across levels of the organisation and articulate potential solutions.
- Driven and focussed individual who is self-motivated.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a virtual team environment.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 50041