- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Workday HCM solution.
- Participate in HR technology initiatives by assisting with business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, training, documentation development, communication and business configuration.
- Partner with the business users to recommend supplemental solutions leveraging Workday. Enhancing Workday BP's to support ongoing business process changes.
- Complete both hands-on configuration of the Workday application to achieve client and business objectives as well as management of outsourced configuration resources. Design and develop reports while adhering to internal standards to ensure reuse and maintainability. Assist staff with creation of advanced reports to support their day to day responsibilities, as well as create ad hoc reports, as required.
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and recommend process improvements and system enhancements to meet changing needs.
- Provide day to day support for production environment. Provide support for issues related to HR Systems by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches.
- Assisting with prioritization of enhancements and overall stabilization efforts
- Maintain system master tables.
- Provide periodic training for end users on system processes and procedures.
- Significant experience with Workday
- Expertise in one or more modules, including the ability to complete functional configuration.
- A strong understanding of Workday security set up and administration.
- Experience developing complex custom reports and working with dashboards.
- Experience supporting a global organization.
- Able to effectively manage changing and conflicting priorities
- Solid project management skills are required along with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-directed and a demonstrated strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Knowledge of human resource practices, techniques and standards
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Superior MS Excel (including functions, pivot tables, macros)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or other relevant discipline
United States>New Jersey>Jersey City
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .