LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an HRIT Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our HRIT Workforce Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Workday HCM along with other HR technology. We need an adaptable professional that can turn broad, ambiguous business questions into scalable solutions.
- Partner with application owners, users and stakeholders to develop requirements for requested enhancements
- Recommend technical solutions, taking into account priorities and tradeoffs, and drive alignment among stakeholders
- Build and execute detailed implementation plans, including design, build, QA/test, deploy, and support components
- Support technical troubleshooting and escalations with vendors and technology partners
- Lead and support communication and training
- Formalize and document processes to create leverage and scale
- BA/BS in related field
- 5+ years of HR or related project implementation experience (of which at least 2 years aligned to Workday HCM platform)
- Experience in developing business requirements, deploying applicable technologies and business process re-engineering
- Experience with Workday core HCM implementation
- Highly independent; can own & drive substantial, complex tracks of work
- Strong collaborator; can engage and influence partners and stakeholders across the company
- Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences
- Workday certified professional
- Finance business process (ie. Workday expense reporting) knowledge is desirable
- Innovative thinker; ability to think outside-the-box
- MA preferred related field
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.