LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a HRIT Workday Business Analyst to join our HRIT Workforce Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Workday HCM along with other HR technology. You are an adaptable professional who can turn broad, ambiguous business questions into scalable solutions. Responsibilities:
- Partner with application owners, users and stakeholders to develop requirements for requested enhancements.
- Recommend technical solutions taking into account priorities and tradeoffs, and drive alignment among stakeholders.
- Build and execute detailed implementation plans, including design, build QA/test, deploy, and support components.
- Support technical troubleshooting and escalations with vendors and technology partners.
- Lead and support communication and training.
- Formalize & document processes to create leverage and scale.
- 10+ years HR technology project implementation experience.
- Experience developing business requirements, deploying applicable technologies and business process re-engineering.
- 3+ years of Workday HCM implementation experience performing functional configurations (preferably in core HCM, Security, Business Process Framework, and Compensation areas).
- Experience as to US and Global data privacy laws and Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- BA/BS in Information Science or related field.
- Workday certified implementer experience highly desirable.
- Highly independent; can own and drive substantial, complex tracks of work.
- Strong collaborator with leadership ability; can engage and influence partners and stakeholders across the Company.
- Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences.
- Finance business process (ie. Workday expense reporting) knowledge desired.
- Innovative thinker; ability to think outside-the-box.
- MA/MS in Information Science or related field is preferred.