Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right.
Administrative work to support HSE & Facilities department.
• Develop and Maintain HSE reports for MDC,EBU (Engine Business Unit ) and Cummins Inc. (corporate).
• Develop and maintain databases, manage team-rooms and control access and distribution lists related to HSE.
• Management of reports and calendar (sending requests, tracking & checking responses, preparing reports).
• Oversee safety data collection processes for safety metrics.
• Oversee data collection process (CARs, etc.).
• Oversee environmental data collection processes for environmental metrics.
• Process Invoices in the Cummins Ariba system.
• Inspection and Audit Operations & support departments.
• Participate in developing awards programs for EHS.
• Visual inspections of Storm water outfalls and Monthly inspections SPCC plan.
• Arrange & coordinate meetings, telecons.
• Compile and documents all Leading Indicators.
• Oversee all Emergency Response Team meetings.
• Work with facility manager and maintenance to maintain and update regulations.
• Impact - Consistent, timely documentation and trends that are error free.
• Communication - Must have the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
• Innovation - Responsible for seeking out the implementation of best practice concepts and process and accomplish objectives and targets.
• Knowledge - Must have a broad understanding of how to link processed.
• Breadth - Communicates and provides support and direction to Cummins Inc. New and ReCon Part, HSE Leaders and staff.
• Team - Capable of working with a global team using influence to accomplish goals
• Associate's degree in Science preferred.
• Lotus notes and database management experience .
• QSI System experience .
• Familiar with 7 - Step Problem Solving .
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Business process understanding .
• Working knowledge of Cummins Ariba system.
• Knowledge of Maintenance and Facility management.
• HSE Functional Excellence knowledge (OSHA) .
• ISO 9000, ISO 14000/18001 .
• General business knowledge .
• Organizational knowledge.
Compensation and Benefits
Base hourly rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and includeoptionssuchasour401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins.
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.