Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
The HR Analytics Survey Lead position is responsible for serving as a highly innovative agent of advanced analytics. This position will help shape and build a best in class survey function. The position responsibilities include designing, executing, and providing analysis for surveys, experiments, and studies. In addition, this position may build predictive models to create actionable client insights. The position will also be responsible for supporting specific HR and business stakeholders by collecting, analyzing, and providing insight on human capital data and metrics. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
#LI-VN1 Qualifications: EDUCATION
- Design, execute, and provide analysis for surveys, experiments, and studies.
- Leverage experience with inferential statistics to complete complex analysis on survey results (e.g., regression, correlation).
- Aggregate HR management information reports and provide other ad-hoc analytics as required.
- Work proactively and independently with HR and business stakeholders to perform analysis of relevant workforce metrics, uncover and interpret trends in data, and produce substantiated recommendations.
- Communicate analytical findings to non-technical audiences in a way that influences HR and business leadership on decision making.
- Develop training and support materials to inform HR and business stakeholders.
- Support HR Management in developing relevant HR metrics to ensure continuous alignment of the design of all HR programs with organizational objectives and track progress against the organization's and HR's strategies.
- Create other data analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Masters preferred in one of the following fields (Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Operations Research, Industrial Organizational Psychology).
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience developing and analyzing data from surveys, experiments, and studies that drive business decisions and improve business outcomes
- Experience in survey design, administration, and analysis required
- Ability to present findings to multiple levels of the organization required
- Demonstrable partnership and influencing skills required
- Experience with advanced analytical techniques (e.g., correlation, decision trees, regression, unstructured data analysis) preferred
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau is preferred
- Experience with Python to analyze survey unstructured data is a plus
- Proficiency with R Studio is a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.