At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Human Capital Generalist that will be a solid contributor, influencer and leader. The Human Capital Generalist will report to the Director of Human Capital. The Human Capital Generalist will handle performance management, employee relations, organization effectiveness, compensation and benefits, onboarding/background checks, and training. We could use a lot of fancy words to explain the job, but in short, you help your leaders win. If there is a people component, you work with the leaders to make it work.
You'll change the world by...
- Guide client group customers to identified objectives by developing, coaching, and empowering
- Integrate various HR products, services, and processes into your assigned business units
- Interpret organizational strategies and offer up appropriate HR solutions
- Work with managers to establish and maintain competitive programs that attract and retain high quality employees in a cost effective manner
- Collaborate, develop and deliver HR policies, practices, and procedures that guide the business while achieving compliance
- Participate in the internal marketing of HR to the rest of the organization
- Implement Human Capital policies
- Conduct Background Check adjudications
- Assist with employee relations cases for the Sales organization
- Partner with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives and resolves HR issues.
- HR liaison for most of the following areas: succession planning, talent management, employee relations, compensation, benefits, EEO, and/or training and development
You'll do that with your...
- HR Generalist skills including employment law, compensation, training, and performance management
- Strong understanding of business environment, strategy, and business unit needs
- Solid past experience of analyzing and presenting data
- Ability to manage high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with changing task priorities to meet business needs
- High tough customer service ability and quick response time to requests
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Undergraduate Degree (BS/BA), preferably in Business or Human Resources
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as an HR Generalist
- Experience leading a team that managed high growth at a fast pace
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft, HRIS and Applicant Tracking tools
- Experience in performance management and talent management initiatives
- Operations and process improvement experience
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.