Human Capital Management (HCM) Digital Product Marketing Description and Responsibilities
Looking for a creative, driven, detail oriented digital content marketer! Human Capital Management Global Go To Market team defines the messaging, programs and engagement models for the inbound content marketing and field enablement for Oracle's Human Resources, HCM, and Talent Management solutions. In this role you will participate in HCM product marketing, GTM planning and GTM execution. Product, content, and digital marketing knowledge is required. Experience with Talent Management or HR software is strongly preferred.
Preferred Requirements include:
- In this role you will position Oracle's products to the market. You must be able to clearly articulate the product's value proposition to customers, taking into account the context of the market, trends, a do-nothing alternative and competition. The value proposition must be compelling and supported by facts and details.
- You will collaborate and strategize with an array of other organizations within Oracle to define the appropriate marketing mix, strategy and go-to-market activities.
- Utilize a variety of event and digital platforms to deliver the Oracle HCM value proposition: Digital includes blog, oracle.com, social media and Eloqua. Events include large global events such as HCM World and Open World as well as smaller field driven and 3rd party events.
- You will thoughtfully analyze our current market position and recommend ways to boost our market share, considering such things as customer segmentation, industry segmentation, pricing, product bundling and product TCO/ROI.
- You will use your creativity to define and create compelling customer-facing materials such as blogs, infographics, videos, customer success stories and thought-leadership white papers. You will also create relevant sales materials such as presentations, call guides, and email templates.
- You will plan and manage product launches, webcasts and industry events.
- You will be the expert in your product area, and will be expected to provide guidance to others.
- You will maintain a keen focus on how all of your activities support the growth of our revenues and customer satisfaction.
Experience doing product marketing for HCM, Human Resources, or Talent Management software products is strongly preferred, product marketing experience with cloud based HR/HCM software products is a plus
Experience with automated marketing tools is preferred
The individual selected will need to be able to attend meetings nationally and potentially globally up to 25% of the time.
Oracle supports workforce diversity and is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Contact the recruiter directly
Erin Smith Erin.email@example.com Qualifications:
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. 8 years technology/industry experience and BA/BS/MBA degree.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.