Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Who are we?
As the global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric takes on the challenge of transforming the way people and organizations use energy. We are the essential brick between energy production and energy usage. We make electricity available for both individuals and organizations. We make it reliable and safe to use thanks to our wide range of electrical distribution and critical power and cooling solutions. For example: data centers, hospitals and stock markets cannot withstand the slightest fluctuation in current quality. We provide these businesses with uninterrupted power at all times. We provide energy efficiency solutions to help our customers achieve greater productivity while consuming fewer resources. For example: industry, infrastructure and buildings account for more than 70% of energy consumption today. Our solutions can cut energy usage by up to 30%.
What are we looking for?
Do you have a motivation to work with people and solve unique business challenges? We are currently seeking a candidate with a passion for Human Resources and a strong interest in manufacturing to join us in our team. This position will be located in El Paso, TX manufacturing plant.
The HR Manager position works in partnership with the local management team in leading HR processes including total rewards, talent management, recruiting, employee engagement, and employee relations. This position will support two manufacturing plants with approximately 900 employees. Specific duties include the following:
1. Contribute to the design of organization (skills, resources, processes) to suit business challenges and HR strategy
2. Foster a positive work environment through effective employee relations
3. Structure - Design - Build - Master high-performance solutions (cost, quality, time) to meet the Business need
4. Manage the People aspect of the Schneider Production System (SPS) in the industrial and project environment
5. Steer the implementation of change management operations: ensure that Line Managers become autonomous and have good HR postures by communicating, training them and guiding them through the HR processes, tools and systems
6. Coordinate and guarantee that processes as well as HR programs & policies are being correctly carried out
7. Contribute to employees' professional development, focusing on high potentials and talents
• Strong human resource background with proven successes in leading the HR function at the site level
• Self driven / motivated individual
• Bachelor's degree with 5 years of progressive experience
• Strong leadership skills: collaboration, communication, influence, drive for results, effective planning / prioritization, project management
• Strong verbal / presentation and written communications skills working in a manufacturing setting
• Ability to relate and communicate with employees of all levels (manufacturing associates to senior organizational leadership)
• Fluency in Spanish is a plus
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.